What We Discuss with Houston Hopkins:
- How Capital one pioneered as bank moving into AWS Cloud?
- How AWS native tools for security observability compare to vendor product?
- What are some of the Security challenges to solve when looking at a large cloud landscape? (threat detection at scale, continuous compliance etc)
- The Immediate challenges around multi-cloud – Maintaining visibility of assets and secure configurations in a large multi-cloud environment
- What does detection and prevention look like in a cloud landscape?
- How do you keep track of all the AWS services?
- What security controls across compute heavy vs serverless vs containers in a multi-cloud world
- How do you get visibility in the current poly-cloud or multi-cloud world?
- And much more…
THANKS, Houston Hopkins!
If you enjoyed this session with Houston Hopkins, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview