What We Discuss with Sai Gunaranjan:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:20 Sai’s Professional Background
- 04:23 What is a day in a Security Architect’s Professional Life?
- 05:51 Design Choices when building Apps in Azure
- 08:48 Azure Security services in an architecture
- 12:24 Special consideration for VM vs Containers?
- 14:48 Are Windows Containers hard?
- 16:18 IaC vs ClickOps?
- 21:16 What is Azure ARM & Bicep?
- 23:18 Is IaC for Application or Platforms?
- 24:31 Can Terraform be depended on?
- 26:16 What is CI/CD Pipeline and required design considerations?
- 29:48 Where do Azure Security products fall short?
- 31:45 Name Gaps in a Cloud Native Azure build?
- 34:51 Basic Monitoring requirements in Azure?
- 37:42 Maturity level for Azure Cloud Security practice?
- 40:01 Auditing and Compliance in Azure Design Architecture
- 42:34 Skillset requirement for Azure Architect role?
- 44:20 What is TOGAF?
- 45:15 Where does one learn about Azure Security?
- 47:01 Fun Section
THANKS, Sai Gunaranjan!
If you enjoyed this session with Sai Gunaranjan, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Sai Gunaranjan at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.