What We Discuss with Sai Gunaranjan:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:20 Sai’s Professional Background
- 04:23 What is a day in a Security Architect’s Professional Life?
- 05:51 Design Choices when building Apps in Azure
- 08:48 Azure Security services in an architecture
- 12:24 Special consideration for VM vs Containers?
- 14:48 Are Windows Containers hard?
- 16:18 IaC vs ClickOps?
- 21:16 What is Azure ARM & Bicep?
- 23:18 Is IaC for Application or Platforms?
- 24:31 Can Terraform be depended on?
- 26:16 What is CI/CD Pipeline and required design considerations?
- 29:48 Where do Azure Security products fall short?
- 31:45 Name Gaps in a Cloud Native Azure build?
- 34:51 Basic Monitoring requirements in Azure?
- 37:42 Maturity level for Azure Cloud Security practice?
- 40:01 Auditing and Compliance in Azure Design Architecture
- 42:34 Skillset requirement for Azure Architect role?
- 44:20 What is TOGAF?
- 45:15 Where does one learn about Azure Security?
- 47:01 Fun Section
THANKS, Sai Gunaranjan!
If you enjoyed this session with Sai Gunaranjan, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.