What We Discuss with Kat Traxler:
- 00:00 Ashish’s Intro to the Episode
- 02:46 A bit about Kat
- 05:35 What does a security architect do?
- 06:46 The difference in the Cloud Security Architect role
- 11:08 The building blocks of building an application in AWS
- 13:41 Are there DMZs in Cloud Architecture?
- 15:54 Cybercriminal and Cloud exploitation
- 19:04 How to keep with rapid changes in cloud?
- 20:08 AWS pre:invent update
- 21:39 Why is IAM important in Cloud?
- 25:03 Do cloud security architects need to know coding and automation?
- 27:38 How important are certifications?
- 31:49 Getting in cloud security with no experience
- 33:41 What are important skills for architect?
- 35:33 SANS certifications for Cloud Security Architects
- 37:04 How important is ist to have multi cloud knowledge
- 40:44 Frameworks to build cloud architecture
- 42:59 Do you need to know software development?
- 44:19 Roadmap to become a cloud security architect
- 45:32 What is the most difficult thing related to architecture?
- 49:32 The Fun Section
THANKS, Kat Traxler!
If you enjoyed this session with Kat Traxler, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.