What We Discuss with Jim Bugwadia:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:49 What is Kubernetes Control Plane?
- 06:26 What is admission controller?
- 07:37 Why do you need policy management for Kubernetes
- 09:57 Pod Security vs Policy Management
- 11:47 Policy Management in Managed Kubernetes
- 13:56 Scaling Policy Management in Kubernetes
- 20:37 Common use cases for policy management
- 27:27 Compliance in Kubernetes
- 34:54 Levels of Maturity in Kubernetes Policy Management
- 40:19 Future of policy as code
- 42:34 Kyverno vs OPA
- 47:55 Kyverno vs gatekeeper
- 49:44 Where to start with policy management?
- 50:59 The Fun Section
THANKS, Jim Bugwadia!
If you enjoyed this session with Jim Bugwadia, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Jim Bugwadia at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.