What We Discuss with Jim Bugwadia:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:49 What is Kubernetes Control Plane?
- 06:26 What is admission controller?
- 07:37 Why do you need policy management for Kubernetes
- 09:57 Pod Security vs Policy Management
- 11:47 Policy Management in Managed Kubernetes
- 13:56 Scaling Policy Management in Kubernetes
- 20:37 Common use cases for policy management
- 27:27 Compliance in Kubernetes
- 34:54 Levels of Maturity in Kubernetes Policy Management
- 40:19 Future of policy as code
- 42:34 Kyverno vs OPA
- 47:55 Kyverno vs gatekeeper
- 49:44 Where to start with policy management?
- 50:59 The Fun Section
THANKS, Jim Bugwadia!
If you enjoyed this session with Jim Bugwadia, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.