What We Discuss with Andrew Martin:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:15 A word from our sponsors – head over to snyk.io/csp to find out more
- 02:50 A bit about Andrew Martin
- 03:33 What is cloud native security?
- 06:31 What is Kubernetes Security?
- 10:23 Kubenetes Security vs Cloud Native Security
- 11:52 Why is kubernetes so popular?
- 16:20 What are the componenets of Kubernetes security?
- \21:43 Container security in kubernetes landscape
- 26:34 Common attack vectors for kubernetes
- 32:16 Impact of cloud in attack vectors
- 35:38 Managed kubernetes
- 38:13 Rationale for using multi cluster
- 41:11 Should everyone use kubernetes?
- 44:18 Is serverless still relevant ?
- 47:38 Where can people learn about kubernetes security?
- 53:01 The fun questions
THANKS, Andrew Martin
If you enjoyed this session with Andrew Martin, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at his website:
Click here to thank Andrew Martin
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.