What We Discuss with Chad Lorenc:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:35 A word from our sponsors – check them out at snyk.io/csp
- 03:51 A bit about Chad
- 05:38 How things are different in the Cloud
- 07:59 The Maturity framework of AWS
- 11:20 How maturity scales in AWS
- 13:17 Anti-Patterns when building maturity in Cloud
- 15:35 Framework examples on how to build maturity models 19:27 Mapping maturity models to business objectives
- 20:19 The role of cloud native tools
- 26:23 Patterns in AWS to watch out for
- 28:38 Challenges for security leaders trying to get into cloud
- 35:07 Foundational pieces for building maturity in AWS
- 37:50 How to implement AWS Control tower?
- 43:09 Give developers more freedom in cloud
- 47:34 Benchmark scales for security maturity
- 51:27 Resources to help you build your own maturity roadmap
THANKS, Chad Lorenc!
If you enjoyed this session with Chad Lorenc, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at his website:
Click here to thank Chad Lorenc on Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode
- Chad’s AWS Talk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6s5pOqEc0
- AWS Security Reference Architecture – https://docs.aws.amazon.com/prescriptive-guidance/latest/security-reference-architecture/architecture.html