What We Discuss with Christophe Parisel:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 05:29 What is Cloud Native?
- 08:17 Why Cloud Native is important?
- 10:55 Responsibilities of Cloud Native Architect
- 16:00 Solution Architect vs Cloud Native Architect
- 18:33 Culture to move into Cloud Native Environment
- 21:55 Designing an application in Cloud
- 26:11 Designing an application using Kubernetes Cluster
- 29:30 Learning Kubernetes as an Architect
- 34:01 Common services that should be standardised
- 38:22 Frameworks for Kubernetes Architecture
- 41:09 Logging with Kubernetes at Scale
- 46:03 Challenge with transitioning to Cloud Native Security Architect
- 47:55 Should we trust the cloud?
- 52:25 Bottlerocket in Kubernetes
- 55:31 Certifications for Cloud Native Security Architect 1:00:05 The Fun Section
THANKS, Christophe Parisel!
If you enjoyed this session with Christophe Parisel, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.