What We Discuss with Christophe Parisel:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 05:29 What is Cloud Native?
- 08:17 Why Cloud Native is important?
- 10:55 Responsibilities of Cloud Native Architect
- 16:00 Solution Architect vs Cloud Native Architect
- 18:33 Culture to move into Cloud Native Environment
- 21:55 Designing an application in Cloud
- 26:11 Designing an application using Kubernetes Cluster
- 29:30 Learning Kubernetes as an Architect
- 34:01 Common services that should be standardised
- 38:22 Frameworks for Kubernetes Architecture
- 41:09 Logging with Kubernetes at Scale
- 46:03 Challenge with transitioning to Cloud Native Security Architect
- 47:55 Should we trust the cloud?
- 52:25 Bottlerocket in Kubernetes
- 55:31 Certifications for Cloud Native Security Architect 1:00:05 The Fun Section
THANKS, Christophe Parisel!
If you enjoyed this session with Christophe Parisel, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Christophe Parisel at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.