What We Discuss with Pushkar Joglekar:
- 06:19 What is Cloud Native Security?
- 07:24 Common Cloud Native Application
- 10:01 Why is Kubernetes Security so popular?
- 13:27 Day in life of Cloud Native Engineer
- 16:04 The parts of Cloud Native Architecture
- 27:02 Why use Cloud Native Tools?
- 30:33 Role of Amazon EKS or Azure Kubernetes
- 32:44 Who is responsible for Security?
- 35:30 Where to start with Cloud Native Architecture?
- 38:51 How to secure Kubernetes? The Stride Model
- 45:13 Challenges with Cloud Native Security
- 47:34 How to begin your career in Cloud Native?
- 51:29 Do you need to know Programming to become Cloud Native Engineer?
THANKS, Pushkar Joglekar!
If you enjoyed this session with Pushkar Joglekar , let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Pushkar Jogelkar at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode: