What We Discuss with Patrick Sanders & Jospeh Kjar:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:06 snyk.io/csp
- 03:41 A bit about how Patrick and Joseph got into the Cloud Space
- 06:00 Building blocks of scalable AWS infrastructure
- 09:14 Should there be a seperate account for forensics
- 12:44 Diff AWS Org for dev and prod?
- 13:45 How to ensure dedicated IR account is secure?
- 15:10 1st step to building a new startup in AWS
- 17:39 Should non prod and prod accounts be seperate?
- 21:29 How do you ensure visibility into your AWS organisation? 25:04 Integrate FIM into AWS
- 26:29 Layers for a multi account strategy
- 28:23 Challenges from going from one account to multi account
- 34:03 Bringing identity to the application
- 38:25 The importance of IMDS
- 42:07 The security benefit of using IMDS
- 45:34 Managed identity in AWS
- 46:40 Why developer experience is important?
- 49:49 What do cloud security engineers do ?
- 53:05 Where you can find Joseph and Patrick?
THANKS, Patrick Sanders & Joseph Kjar!
If you enjoyed this session with Patrick Sanders & Joseph Kjar, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at his website:
Click here to thank Patrick Sanders!
Click here to thank Joseph Kjar!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode
- Patrick & Joseph’s AWS Talk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKc9r6xOTpk