What We Discuss with Alexis Robinson:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 05:35 A bit about Alexis
- 08:20 What is FedRAMP and why people care about it?
- 11:05 Scope of companies included in FedRAMP?
- 13:12 Zero Trust Architecture and FedRAMP
- 14:07 The concept of Controlled Inheritance
- 15:43 Working with Authorising Officials
- 16:44 Working with Security Control Officers
- 17:46 AO Checklist to full compliance
- 20:42 Conflicts in FedRAMP
- 25:59 Common pitfalls to avoid on FedRAMP Journey
- 31:38 The anti-patterns in getting FedRAMP Compliant
- 35:34 FedRAMP is not just GovCloud
- 38:12 Requirements with FedRAMP
- 39:48 Where do people fall short with FedRAMP?
- 41:26 How to make FedRAMP more developer friendly?
- 44:17 How is FedRAMP different for Govcloud?
- 47:21 What skillsets do you require in a team for FedRAMP?
- 49:07 How to learn about FedRAMP
- 53:09 Fun Questions
THANKS, Alexis Robinson!
If you enjoyed this session with Alexis Robinson, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at his website:
Click here to thank Alexis Robinson!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode
- FedRamp Compliance Controls