What We Discuss with Kyler Middleton:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:19 Kyler’s Professional Background
- 05:04 What is HealthCare industry?
- 06:41 Example of HealthCare data
- 08:42 Security Challenges in HealthCare industry?
- 09:32 HIPPA in the HealthCare Industry
- 11:03 Building Blocks of building Infra in AWS for HealthCare
- 13:44 Network Security in AWS for HealthCare
- 16:22 Network Security for Hybrid AWS for HealthCare
- 18:58 Network boundaries for HIPPA
- 19:53 IAM in HIPPA Compliant environment
- 22:09 Security for CI/CD in HIPPA environments
- 25:33 1CI/CD per app or multiple CI/CD per app
- 31:43 Timeline for typical Cloud projects in HealthCare
- 33:30 AWS Organization Controls in HIPPA environments
- 37:11 Security drives compliance not the other way!
- 38:13 Khusba for Automation
- 39:31 Can Containers/Serverless be used in HIPPA environments?
- 42:03 Can Serverless be scanned when running?
- 43:55 No AntiVirus requirement for HIPPA environments?
- 46:15 Team skillset required for building automated HIPAA Environment?
- 48:31 Helpful resources to learn implementing HIPPA in AWS
- 50:04 Fun Section
THANKS, Kyler Middleton!
If you enjoyed this session with Kyler Middleton, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.