What We Discuss with Kyler Middleton:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:19 Kyler’s Professional Background
- 05:04 What is HealthCare industry?
- 06:41 Example of HealthCare data
- 08:42 Security Challenges in HealthCare industry?
- 09:32 HIPPA in the HealthCare Industry
- 11:03 Building Blocks of building Infra in AWS for HealthCare
- 13:44 Network Security in AWS for HealthCare
- 16:22 Network Security for Hybrid AWS for HealthCare
- 18:58 Network boundaries for HIPPA
- 19:53 IAM in HIPPA Compliant environment
- 22:09 Security for CI/CD in HIPPA environments
- 25:33 1CI/CD per app or multiple CI/CD per app
- 31:43 Timeline for typical Cloud projects in HealthCare
- 33:30 AWS Organization Controls in HIPPA environments
- 37:11 Security drives compliance not the other way!
- 38:13 Khusba for Automation
- 39:31 Can Containers/Serverless be used in HIPPA environments?
- 42:03 Can Serverless be scanned when running?
- 43:55 No AntiVirus requirement for HIPPA environments?
- 46:15 Team skillset required for building automated HIPAA Environment?
- 48:31 Helpful resources to learn implementing HIPPA in AWS
- 50:04 Fun Section
THANKS, Kyler Middleton!
If you enjoyed this session with Kyler Middleton, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Kyler Middleton at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.