What We Discuss with Arjen Schwarz:
- Ambassador Lounge Podcast
- AWS re:invent 2019 : Security announcements Recap — including updates that were not called security updates but you should know
- Introducing AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Access Analyzer
- Introducing Amazon Detective
- Nitro Enclaves
- AWS announces Amazon CodeGuru for automated code reviews and application performance recommendations
- Introducing Amazon Fraud Detector – Now in Preview
- AWS Now Available from a Local Zone in Los Angeles | AWS News Blog
- Announcing AWS Managed Rules for AWS WAF | AWS News Blog
- New – VPC Ingress Routing – Simplifying Integration of Third-Party Appliances | AWS News Blog
- Monitor, review, and protect Amazon S3 buckets using Access Analyzer for S3 | AWS Storage Blog
- Easily Manage Shared Data Sets with Amazon S3 Access Points | AWS News Blog
- Coming Soon – Graviton2-Powered General Purpose, Compute-Optimized & Memory-Optimized EC2 Instances | AWS News Blog
- Introducing Amazon EventBridge schema registry and discovery – In preview | AWS Compute Blog
- Amazon Web Services Announces AWS Transit Gateway Network Manager to Centrally Monitor Your Global Network
- And much more…
If you enjoyed this session with Arjen Schwarz, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Arjen Schwarz on Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview