What We Discuss with Michael Hausenblas:
- What is a Product Developer Advocate?
- What is cloud security in regards to containers?
- The fundamentals of container security
- Should you run a massive database on kubernetes?
- Incident Response or Forensics in a container environment vs VM environment
- Dockerfile Best Practice
- Docker Tags
- Docker Image Hash or Git Commit Hashes
- What does a mature Container Security look like?
- Is there a way to measure maturity for container security?
- Misconceptions of Container Security
- And much more…
THANKS, Michael Hausenblas
If you enjoyed this session with Michael Hausenblas, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Michael Hausenblas on Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview