What We Discuss with Michael Hausenblas:
- What is a Product Developer Advocate?
- What is cloud security in regards to containers?
- The fundamentals of container security
- Should you run a massive database on kubernetes?
- Incident Response or Forensics in a container environment vs VM environment
- Dockerfile Best Practice
- Docker Tags
- Docker Image Hash or Git Commit Hashes
- What does a mature Container Security look like?
- Is there a way to measure maturity for container security?
- Misconceptions of Container Security
- And much more…
THANKS, Michael Hausenblas
If you enjoyed this session with Michael Hausenblas, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.