What We Discuss with Chris Hughes:
- What is a Cloud Security Engineer?
- What does Cloud Security mean in AWS or Azure or GCP context?
- For any Students/SysAdmins/developers listening, who want to get into the field (certification etc)
- Have doing the certifications been helpful?.
- Any recommendations for those who want to pass the AWS Security Speciality Exam?
- What are some of the beginner or advanced security implementations in AWS that you can share for the audience to learn from?
- How does one maintain the security review cycle of the cloud service?
- And much more…
THANKS, Chris Hughes!
If you enjoyed this session with Chris Hughes, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview