What We Discuss with Clint Gibler:
- What does application security mean for you?
- What makes a good metrics for an effective security team?
- Principles, mindsets, and methodologies of highly effective security teams
- What is SAST, DAST?
- How does one bring cohesion between security teams?
- How does security prove to be valuable to teams like Sales & Marketing
- How does one reduce the noise to signal ratio from the AppSec team
- What has been your best or worst security team experience?
- And much more…
THANKS, Clint Gibler!
If you enjoyed this session with Clint Gibler, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out:
Click here to thank Clint Gibler on Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- tl;dr Sec Newsletter- https://tldrsec.com/
- Cloud Security Academy