What We Discuss with Darpan Shah:
- What makes you like Google Cloud over AWS? Vice versa?
- Where does Kubernetes/Containers fit into maturity stages of Google Cloud?
- Is multi-cloud in the same organisation a reality?
- What does security in Google Cloud look like compared to AWS? – Basic security 101s differences, Auditing, threat management, EC2 vs project security examples
- How is security managed and operationalising across multi-cloud AWS & GCP
- Where can one start today with security on Google Cloud, if they already are on AWS?
- Security controls across EC2 vs serverless vs containers in a multi-cloud world
- Maintaining visibility of assets and secure configurations in a multi-cloud environment?
- And much more…
THANKS, Darpan Shah!
IIf you enjoyed this session with Darpan Shah, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on Twitter:
Click here to thank Darpan Shah on Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Google Cloud
- Cloud Security Academy