What We Discuss with Darpan Shah:
- What makes you like Google Cloud over AWS? Vice versa?
- Where does Kubernetes/Containers fit into maturity stages of Google Cloud?
- Is multi-cloud in the same organisation a reality?
- What does security in Google Cloud look like compared to AWS? – Basic security 101s differences, Auditing, threat management, EC2 vs project security examples
- How is security managed and operationalising across multi-cloud AWS & GCP
- Where can one start today with security on Google Cloud, if they already are on AWS?
- Security controls across EC2 vs serverless vs containers in a multi-cloud world
- Maintaining visibility of assets and secure configurations in a multi-cloud environment?
- And much more…
THANKS, Darpan Shah!
IIf you enjoyed this session with Darpan Shah, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Google Cloud
- Cloud Security Academy