What We Discuss with Taylor Hersom:
- Why do CyberSecurity Professionals need to think about talking Cyber Security to the board?
- What kind of cybersecurity metrics works best for Board?
- Is Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt (FUD) the right way to approach presenting cybersecurity to the board?
- FAIR methodology to put $ value against each RISK – Risk and Governance is a great space to start for those who want to start in cybersecurity but are not too technical?
- Does being knowledgable in datacenter governance beneficial in world of Cloud?
- Can companies get NIST Certified or is it only NIST Compliance?
- NIST vs ISO vs CMMC and Department of Defence affecting the industry?
- And much more…
THANKS, Taylor Hersom!
If you enjoyed this session with Taylor Hersom, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.