What We Discuss with Brad Geesaman:
Click on the timelines to listen to the answers of that question:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:18 What is Cloud Security?
- 05:57 What is Kubernetes
- 06:00 Kubernetes and Cloud Native
- 09:00 Approach for Kubernetes Pentesting?
- 13:06 Low Hanging Fruits for Recon
- 14:49 RBAC in Kubernetes
- 20:08 Diff between Managed and UnManaged Clusters
- 23:13 How does Attack scenario scale?
- 25:47 Lateral Movement in Compromised Managed Cluster
- 28:59 Deleting Hacker BreadCrumbs in Managed Cluster
- 32:40 Other Attack Surface in Managed Cluster?
- 36:25 Is Kubernetes right for Startup?
- 39:10 Is Kubernetes right for people already doing container orchestration? LIVE STREAM AUDIENCE QUESTIONS ROUND
- 44:23 Which tools for attack and defend Kubernetes?
- 46:55 Runtime tools besides eBPF?
- 48:09 What’s next for Kubernetes Security?
- 50:36 Skills shortage in security for Kubernetes?
- 54:14 How did Brad learn Kubernetes?
- 56:07 Learning Kubernetes the Hard Way!
- 57:28 Fun Section
- And much more…
THANKS, Brad Geesaman!
If you enjoyed this session with Brad Gessaman, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.