What We Discuss with Brad Geesaman:
Click on the timelines to listen to the answers of that question:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:18 What is Cloud Security?
- 05:57 What is Kubernetes
- 06:00 Kubernetes and Cloud Native
- 09:00 Approach for Kubernetes Pentesting?
- 13:06 Low Hanging Fruits for Recon
- 14:49 RBAC in Kubernetes
- 20:08 Diff between Managed and UnManaged Clusters
- 23:13 How does Attack scenario scale?
- 25:47 Lateral Movement in Compromised Managed Cluster
- 28:59 Deleting Hacker BreadCrumbs in Managed Cluster
- 32:40 Other Attack Surface in Managed Cluster?
- 36:25 Is Kubernetes right for Startup?
- 39:10 Is Kubernetes right for people already doing container orchestration? LIVE STREAM AUDIENCE QUESTIONS ROUND
- 44:23 Which tools for attack and defend Kubernetes?
- 46:55 Runtime tools besides eBPF?
- 48:09 What’s next for Kubernetes Security?
- 50:36 Skills shortage in security for Kubernetes?
- 54:14 How did Brad learn Kubernetes?
- 56:07 Learning Kubernetes the Hard Way!
- 57:28 Fun Section
- And much more…
THANKS, Brad Geesaman!
If you enjoyed this session with Brad Gessaman, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Brad Geesaman at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.