What We Discuss with John Savill:
- How is security different between Cloud Security vs On-Prem Security?
- How does one track API/User Activity across Azure implementation?
- What are some of the security products in Azure that are good practices for anyone starting today?
- So what log must be collected to ensure all API events are collected?
- What are the best security practice for Identity and Networking in Azure?
- What Security Frameworks for Azure like CIS exist for Azure?
- How would Monitoring and Incident Response work in an Azure Deployment ?
- What are examples of Azure Security Maturity Levels?
- Creating Content for the technology space, where does one start?
- And much more…
THANKS, John Savill!
If you enjoyed this session with John Savill, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.