What We Discuss with Andrew Krug:
- 00:00 Intro
- 07:10 What is Serverless Security?
- 08:20 Building Blocks for Serverless Security
- 16:40 Foundational Security Pieces for Serverless
- 18:59 Adoption of Serverless
- 20:41 Serverless Security
- 24:35 Incident Reponse and Monitoring
- 26:06 Attack Scenarios for Serverless
- 29:06 WAF and Serverless
- 32:05 Content Security Policies
- 35:34 Starting point for serverless
- 37:38 Is Serverless Cloud Agnostic?
- 40:39 Benching for CSPs
- 45:39 Skillsets for Serverless Security
- 48:35 Where do companies start with Serverless?
- 50:22 The Fun Section and few last questions
THANKS, Andrew Krug!
If you enjoyed this session with Andrew Krug, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- SAS Top 10 – https://github.com/puresec/sas-top-10