What We Discuss with Andrew Krug:
- 00:00 Intro
- 07:10 What is Serverless Security?
- 08:20 Building Blocks for Serverless Security
- 16:40 Foundational Security Pieces for Serverless
- 18:59 Adoption of Serverless
- 20:41 Serverless Security
- 24:35 Incident Reponse and Monitoring
- 26:06 Attack Scenarios for Serverless
- 29:06 WAF and Serverless
- 32:05 Content Security Policies
- 35:34 Starting point for serverless
- 37:38 Is Serverless Cloud Agnostic?
- 40:39 Benching for CSPs
- 45:39 Skillsets for Serverless Security
- 48:35 Where do companies start with Serverless?
- 50:22 The Fun Section and few last questions
THANKS, Andrew Krug!
If you enjoyed this session with Andrew Krug, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to Thank Andrew Krug on Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- SAS Top 10 – https://github.com/puresec/sas-top-10