What We Discuss with Ashwin Patil:
- Threat Detection Pre- Cloud and In Cloud
- Who should be doing threat hunting?
- TTP – Tactics Tool and Procedures
- What is cloud detection research ?
- Things to consider in Threat Hunting Planning Phase
- When do yo need a Threat Hunting Team?
- Azure Sentinel and Threat Hunting
- Threat Detection Playbooks
- How to get hands on experience with Azure Sentinel
- The MITRE Attack Framework
- KQL – Kusto Query Language
- Threat Hunting in Azure vs AWS
- And much more…
THANKS, Ashwin Patil!
If you enjoyed this session with Ashwin Patil, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Ashwin Patil at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Azure Sentinel
- Identifying Threat Hunting opportunities in your data – Blog by Shain Wray
- Cloud Goat
- Azure Sentinel Ninja Training
- MITRE Attack Framework
- Kusto Query Language