What We Discuss with Zane Lackey:
- What was your path to your current CyberSecurity Role?
- DevOps movement between East Coast and West Coast in 2010 – Etsy (Biggie) & Netflix (2Pac)
- Was the change to 30 production deployments a day, good thing for security?
- What was action plan as a CISO to tackle 30 deployments a day?
- Has the viewpoint on Security and thing that kept CISO awake at night changed due to Pandemic?
- Post Pandemic CISOs have 100s of single pane of glass.
- Scale is the problem that is facing every security team.
- And much more…
THANKS, Zane Lackey!
If you enjoyed this session with Zane Lackey, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Zane Lackey at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Signal Sciences
- The Pheonix Project