What We Discuss with Zane Lackey:
- What was your path to your current CyberSecurity Role?
- DevOps movement between East Coast and West Coast in 2010 – Etsy (Biggie) & Netflix (2Pac)
- Was the change to 30 production deployments a day, good thing for security?
- What was action plan as a CISO to tackle 30 deployments a day?
- Has the viewpoint on Security and thing that kept CISO awake at night changed due to Pandemic?
- Post Pandemic CISOs have 100s of single pane of glass.
- Scale is the problem that is facing every security team.
- And much more…
THANKS, Zane Lackey!
If you enjoyed this session with Zane Lackey, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Signal Sciences
- The Pheonix Project