What We Discuss with Geoff Belknap:
- What was your path into your current role
- What does Cloud Security mean for you?
- What it’s like to be a CISO?
- What do you see as a change in the CyberSecurity industry that has bought through COVID
- “Talking to the board is the easy part. Adding value to their thinking is hard.” – could you expand on this experience for others who still consider board conversations and showing value hard for their board.
- How to decide what metrics are best to present to your board?
- Difference between CISO for a B2B vs B2C
- For a CISO listening what are some of the future roles that you and some of your peers have moved which other CISOs listening can take into consideration – CISO Advisory, Product etc?
- Are there certain trend which have gotten trendier in your opinion as CISOs are building their 5yrs road map
- And much more…
THANKS, Geoff Belknap!
If you enjoyed this session with Geoff Belknap, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview