What We Discuss with Ben Tomhave:
- What are Containers?
- What is Container Security/ Kubernetes Security for people from traditional security background?
- What should a Container Deployment look like?
- 7 Security Challenges for introducing Containers into an organization, where to get started?
- Building Blocks for building Container Security at Scale – the right way.
- Software Composition Analysis for Containers
- Security challenges with Containers & Serverless
- What was NOC and SOC and does Cloud knowledge really matter for that role?
- How to create awareness about container security in traditional computer security team?
- And much more…
THANKS, Ben Tomhave!
If you enjoyed this session with Ben Tomhave, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Ben Tomhave at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Ben Tomhave’s Talk at ISC Congress – 7 Layers of Container Insecurity
- Book recommendation by Ben for organizations changing for DevOps – Frederic Laloux’s Reinventing Organizations