What We Discuss with Lisa Hall:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:40 Why Cybersecurity?
- 07:19 Biggest Hurdle getting into Cybersecurity?
- 13:00 A Day in the Life of Head of Security
- 14:57 What soft skills do you require?
- 18:40 Approaching professionals for Mentoring
- 26:17 People Skills vs Technical Skills – Which is more important?
- 28:55 Importance of Cloud Knowledge in Cybersecurity Leadership Roles
- 32:59 What you should know in Cloud? ‘
- 36:07 How to get into Cybersecurity?
- 39:41 How Cybersecurity Leaders can attract the best talent?
- 43:15 Cybersecurity Certifications
- 45:40 How to attract all genders for your cybersecurity team?
- 48:02 Hiring Challenges in the context of Cloud
- 50:56 The Fun Section
- And much more…
THANKS, Lisa Hall!
If you enjoyed this session with Lisa Hall, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Lisa Hall at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview