What We Discuss with Lisa Hall:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:40 Why Cybersecurity?
- 07:19 Biggest Hurdle getting into Cybersecurity?
- 13:00 A Day in the Life of Head of Security
- 14:57 What soft skills do you require?
- 18:40 Approaching professionals for Mentoring
- 26:17 People Skills vs Technical Skills – Which is more important?
- 28:55 Importance of Cloud Knowledge in Cybersecurity Leadership Roles
- 32:59 What you should know in Cloud? ‘
- 36:07 How to get into Cybersecurity?
- 39:41 How Cybersecurity Leaders can attract the best talent?
- 43:15 Cybersecurity Certifications
- 45:40 How to attract all genders for your cybersecurity team?
- 48:02 Hiring Challenges in the context of Cloud
- 50:56 The Fun Section
- And much more…
THANKS, Lisa Hall!
If you enjoyed this session with Lisa Hall, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview