What We Discuss with Gerald Auger:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:47 Gerald’s Professional Background
- 07:12 What is GRC(Governance, Risk and Compliance)?
- 12:07 Difference between GRC in a Large vs Small Company?
- 15:00 Difference between Risk Tolerance and Risk Level?
- 18:44 Quantifying Risk with Cost?
- 20:25 Critical Leadership skills for Security Practitioners?
- 26:24 Responsibilities of an Entry Level GRC Analyst?
- 29:29 Stringent policies and Framework
- 31:07 Moving from GRC Compliance to Risk position?
- 35:50 Framework/Certification for Entry Level GRC Analyst roles?
- 39:15 What is CMMC and is it important for Entry Level Role?
- 43:09 Benefit of Personal Brand, Networking for Entry Level Role
- 49:10 Fun Section
- And much more…
THANKS, Gerald Auger!
If you enjoyed this session with Gerald Auger, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Gerald Auger – YouTube Channel
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview