What We Discuss with Jack Rhysider:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:45 What is Darknet Diaries?
- 04:06 Jack Rhysider’s Journey into Cybersecurity
- 06:12 Difference between bounty hunters, hackers or online criminals?
- 17:05 Why share the dark side of the internet?
- 30:08 What is a Hacker?
- 33:20 Cloud Security Hacker Story
- 36:40 The future of Hacking
- 43:02 Cryptomining Cloud Breaches
- 48:14 Hardest episode to create
- 50:42 Most Surprising Episode
- 53:20 Favourite Episode
- 56:19 How to start podcasting?
- 1:02:18 Switching to full time podcasting or blogging
- 1:04:49 Fun Part
THANKS, Jack Rhysider!
If you enjoyed this session with Jack Rhysider, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Jack Rhysider at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview