What We Discuss with Barak Schoster:
- Barak’s journey into Cybersecurity
- What is Infrastructure as Code Security
- Application Security vs Infrastructure as Code Security – are they same?
- What is DevSecOps?
- Where should one start? Ansible? Terraform? Kubernetes? Saltstack?
- Configuration and Policy as Code – What are these?
- How to get started on Infrastructure Security?
- Open source vs Paid product, what should one consider before going down either path?
- The future of Infrastructure as Code Security?
- Difference between a DSL and a general purpose programming language?
- Becoming a successful startup founder as a developer, what are some tips you can share for future startup founders?
- And much more…
THANKS, Barak Schoster!
If you enjoyed this session with Barak Schoster, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.