What We Discuss with Dan “POP“ Papandrea:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:20 What is Kubernetes Security?
- 05:30 Why there is a need for runtime security?
- 07:41 Where does Falco fit in?
- 10:05 Commons Threats in Kubernetes
- 10:58 What is Falco?
- 14:26 Attacks relevant for Kubernetes Run Time?
- 16:32 What’s an ideal production environment?
- 19:24 Is there a skills gap in Container security?
- 21:12 Difference in Managed vs Unmanaged Kubernetes?
- 23:10 Do I need Kubernetes for all use cases?
- 25:10 Forensics for compromised Kubernetes
- 28:50 Why the POP Podcast?
- 31:26 What is CNCF Ambassador
- 34:49 Kubernetes in a diverse environment
- 38:56 Fun Section
THANKS, Dan “POP“ Papandrea!
If you enjoyed this session with Dan “POP“ Papandrea, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Dan “POP“ Papandrea at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Alex Ellis – Do i need Kubernetes Blog?
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview