What We Discuss with Dan “POP“ Papandrea:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:20 What is Kubernetes Security?
- 05:30 Why there is a need for runtime security?
- 07:41 Where does Falco fit in?
- 10:05 Commons Threats in Kubernetes
- 10:58 What is Falco?
- 14:26 Attacks relevant for Kubernetes Run Time?
- 16:32 What’s an ideal production environment?
- 19:24 Is there a skills gap in Container security?
- 21:12 Difference in Managed vs Unmanaged Kubernetes?
- 23:10 Do I need Kubernetes for all use cases?
- 25:10 Forensics for compromised Kubernetes
- 28:50 Why the POP Podcast?
- 31:26 What is CNCF Ambassador
- 34:49 Kubernetes in a diverse environment
- 38:56 Fun Section
THANKS, Dan “POP“ Papandrea!
If you enjoyed this session with Dan “POP“ Papandrea, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.