What We Discuss with Chris Hughes:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:07 Chris’s CyberSecurity journey
- 04:26 Why is SaaS Security suddenly becoming important to know?
- 05:12 Common SaaS Applications
- 06:27 What is SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM)?
- 08:00 Where does one start with SaaS Security?
- 10:00 Is SSPM the new Third Party Risk Management?
- 12:19 Vetting SaaS offerings?
- 13:30 Supply Chain Risk and SaaS Security
- 14:50 Who is responsible for SSPM?
- 16:20 SaaS Security Review Benchmark/Standard
- 17:31 Is there a Due Diligence Checklist for SSPM?
- 18:59 SSPM, CSPM is adding more complexity to the Cloud Security space?
- 21:37 Advice to people thinking of dealing with SSPM
- And much more…
THANKS, Chris Hughes!
If you enjoyed this session with Chris Hughes, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Chris on Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview