What We Discuss with Jason Dyke:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 06:21 Projects on Google Cloud
- 08:44 Building Blocks for GCP Security Automation
- 13:38 Native Controls for GCP
- 16:26 Resource Hierarchy + Security Command Centre
- 20:32 On-Premise to GCP
- 24:37 Automation in GCP
- 28:16 How CSPs manage shared responsibility
- 35:35 On-Prem vs Cloud for Security Automation
- 38:03 Open-source solutions
- 47:25 Monitoring in GCP
- 49:19 CSPM for GCP
- 51:20 Future of Google Cloud
- 54:36 SOAR and GCP
- 58:38 Confidential Computing
- 1:02.01 Maturity of GCP Automation
- 1:03:49 Learn more about GCP Security
THANKS, Jason Dyke!
If you enjoyed this session with Jason Dyke, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Jason Dyke at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview
- Jason’s Open Source Google Cloud Security Products: