What We Discuss with Brad Richardson:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 10:40 Red Teaming OnPrem vs GCP
- 15:25 How misconfigs + vulnerabilities differ in cloud?
- 17:15 How to establish initial foothold of your GCP environment
- 27:03 Does the red team get caught by blue team?
- 30:49 What to look for after gaining access
- 39:13 Complexities in GCP Structure
- 41:50 Entry points into GCP
- 45:11 Best Practices GCP Security
- 49:35 Leveraging GCP Provided Security Services
- 52:36 External tools to consider when securing GCP environment
- 57:09 How to become a Red Teamer in Cloud
- 1:03:18 What do companies learn from Red Teams?
THANKS, Brad Richardson!
If you enjoyed this session with Brad Richardson, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Brad Richardson at Twitter!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview