What We Discuss with Brad Richardson:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 10:40 Red Teaming OnPrem vs GCP
- 15:25 How misconfigs + vulnerabilities differ in cloud?
- 17:15 How to establish initial foothold of your GCP environment
- 27:03 Does the red team get caught by blue team?
- 30:49 What to look for after gaining access
- 39:13 Complexities in GCP Structure
- 41:50 Entry points into GCP
- 45:11 Best Practices GCP Security
- 49:35 Leveraging GCP Provided Security Services
- 52:36 External tools to consider when securing GCP environment
- 57:09 How to become a Red Teamer in Cloud
- 1:03:18 What do companies learn from Red Teams?
THANKS, Brad Richardson!
If you enjoyed this session with Brad Richardson, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Tools & services, discussed during the Interview