What We Discuss with Jasmine Henry & George Tang:
- 00:00 Intro
- 07:37 What is Asset Management?
- 10:14 Examples of Asset Management
- 10:53 What is an Asset?
- 12:20 How broad categories can be Assets have?
- 14:00 Why are spreadsheets bad for Asset Management?
- 16:59 Challenges in Cloud for Assets
- 18:06 Asset Automation at Scale
- 20:43 Asset management Responsibility
- 22:00 Compliance & Asset Management
- 26:18 Third Party vs Homegrown Assets Ratio?
- 27:46 4Cs of Cloud – Linux Foundation
- 29:18 Open Source tools for Asset Management
- 29:49 Model for building Free Asset Management Tool
- 31:23 Knowledge graph model for CyberSecurity?
- 32:50 Example from Industry – Asset Management
- 35:31 Don’t always need Paid solution Asset Management
- 38:51 Anomaly Detection using Asset Management
- 41:45 Maturity Level for Asset Management
- 47:20 Fun Section
THANKS, Jasmine Henry & George Tang!
If you enjoyed this session with Jasmine Henry & George Tang , let them know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Resources from This Episode:
- Open Source Graph Resources from J1
- github.com/JupiterOne/?q=graph-Starbase OS Orchestrator Project for Neo4J Database https://github.com/JupiterOne/starbase
- Cartography – Python tool to consolidate assets and relationships, powered by Neo4j https://github.com/lyft/cartography
- Cypher – Widely-Adopted, open query language for graph databases opencypher.org Apache TinkerPop – graph computing framework for OLTP and OLAP tinkerpop.apache.org/index.html
- Gremlin Query Language