What We Discuss with Jasmine Henry & George Tang:
- 00:00 Intro
- 07:37 What is Asset Management?
- 10:14 Examples of Asset Management
- 10:53 What is an Asset?
- 12:20 How broad categories can be Assets have?
- 14:00 Why are spreadsheets bad for Asset Management?
- 16:59 Challenges in Cloud for Assets
- 18:06 Asset Automation at Scale
- 20:43 Asset management Responsibility
- 22:00 Compliance & Asset Management
- 26:18 Third Party vs Homegrown Assets Ratio?
- 27:46 4Cs of Cloud – Linux Foundation
- 29:18 Open Source tools for Asset Management
- 29:49 Model for building Free Asset Management Tool
- 31:23 Knowledge graph model for CyberSecurity?
- 32:50 Example from Industry – Asset Management
- 35:31 Don’t always need Paid solution Asset Management
- 38:51 Anomaly Detection using Asset Management
- 41:45 Maturity Level for Asset Management
- 47:20 Fun Section
THANKS, Jasmine Henry & George Tang!
If you enjoyed this session with Jasmine Henry & George Tang , let them know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Linkedin:
Click here to thank Jasmine Henry at Linkedin!
Click here to thank George Tang at Linkedin!
Click here to let Ashish know about your number one takeaway from this episode!
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources from This Episode:
- Open Source Graph Resources from J1
- github.com/JupiterOne/?q=graph-Starbase OS Orchestrator Project for Neo4J Database https://github.com/JupiterOne/starbase
- Cartography – Python tool to consolidate assets and relationships, powered by Neo4j https://github.com/lyft/cartography
- Cypher – Widely-Adopted, open query language for graph databases opencypher.org Apache TinkerPop – graph computing framework for OLTP and OLAP tinkerpop.apache.org/index.html
- Gremlin Query Language